Friday, June 25, 2010

Jack and the Beanstalk

Today I had a play called Jack and the Beanstalk. I went to a camp this week to practice what you would do for a play. It was theatre camp. I learned that in theatre/acting you have to be like the person you are in the play. I helped build and paint the beanstalk. I cut the clouds out. I also brought my costume. I was the mother of Jackie and Jenny. We had to name them Jackie and Jenny because none of the boys wanted to be Jack!

I didn't have to carry my script and hold it and read it. I memorized my words in the play. I was the only one who memorized the lines. My family came to see me do the play. I was excited for my family coming to see me! It was fun! I liked throwing the beans. :)


2 comments:

hitchhiker said...

Wow, sounds like you did great! I wish they had filmed it so we could see it.

Eve said...

Are you going to be an actress when you get older? That's so cool that you remembered all your lines. Your makeup looked great, you really looked like an older person. Well done!

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates