Sunday, June 6, 2010

Fun!

Monday we went to the zoo.  It was nice and sunny.  We had fun!  


We went to a new bear exhibit.  There was a glass window that had words on it.  I really liked what it said.  The polar bears were close to the window and it was cool.  We saw some swimming by another window and it was neat to see them really close.


It started raining at the zoo.  I didn't like it.  It was loud and we couldn't go anywhere.  We bought an umbrella and we went to StingRay Bay because we had tickets.  I liked to touch the stingrays, it felt really nice.  I was scared at first but then I wasn't.

Then we left to go home.

Tuesday we went to 1, 2, 3 Jump!  We were celebrating the last hour of school.  We had a friend come with us.  She was one of the girls who helped with the lemonade stand.  She's Braeden's age.  It was fun on the inflatables because we could jump and play.  My favorite part was jumping in the obstacle course.


This week is going to be busy.  

Tomorrow I have a doctor appointment.  It takes a while to get there.  It's my three month appointment to check my blood.  Every time they take a blood test and see what my levels are like.  They also check my height, weight, how I'm feeling.  I like going to these appointments because it's a safe place.  I think it's fun seeing my doctors.  I don't get to see them a lot and they're nice to me.  I get gifts for Christmas and my birthday from the doctors.  They think about me.

On Tuesday my mom has her first homestudy meeting for the adoption.  I'm going to a friend's house during that time.  Later a good friend of ours and her sons are coming to our house to visit.  They are staying for two days.  We get to have company!  I love those friends because they're nice to me.  Her sons are 4 and 2 and I like playing with them because they are funny and cute!  The four year old said he wanted to marry me! :)

My favorite day and biggest news is on Wednesday I get to go to Florida by myself on an airplane for 4 1/2 days!   I'm going to visit my Grandma and Grandpa.  I get to do this as a reward for being responsible.  My mom said I had helped her out with the boys and the house and she wanted to thank me in a special way.  I am SO excited about my trip!  I'll tell you more about it when I get back! :)

5 comments:

James 1:27 Family said...

Olivia,

That is so exciting about your trip to Florida! Your mom must think you are very responsible. I can't wait to hear about it on your blog when you get back.

My daughter is only 1 and she has HIV also. She has to go to those doctor appointments too. Even though some parts are scary, she always seems to laugh and enjoy all of the attention from the nice doctors. I'm glad that she can see older girls like you when she's old enough to read so that she'll know that other girls have HIV and live really great lives too.

In your zoo picture, I noticed your t-shirts. I think we have the same shirts! Ours say, "Go Seek Love" and they have a shape of Africa on them. We bought them from another family as an adoption fundraiser but I can't remember who it was now.

I really love reading your blog.

Many blessings to you, sweet girl!
Amy in Atlanta (Mom to 3 boys and Sarah, my special "positive" daughter :) )

Lisa said...

Hi Amy! This is Olivia's mom! Yes, those are our shirts, we also purchased them to help with someone's adoption and they fit us since they're "just" Africa. :) Thanks for your nice words to Olivia, she LOVES reading these comments! :)

Eve said...

Hope you are having a great time on your trip to Florida, Olivia!! :D

hitchhiker said...

12 days and counting since your last blog - did you get eaten in Florida?

hitchhiker said...

Heard there are lots of alligators in Florida!

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates