Saturday, June 19, 2010

Going to Florida

I had a fun time in Florida with my Grandma and Grandpa.

The day I went to the airport to go to my Grandma and Grandpa's house I was a little scared. There was a lady by me on the airplane seat next to me. I sat by the window. I used my crossword puzzle. When they came around for a snack I got a Sprite and a honey bun and salted peanuts. I missed my mom and brothers and I was excited to see my Grandma and Grandpa.


When the plane was landing in FL I was getting really excited to see my granparents!

I could notice when it was FL because I've seen a map from above. I could see beaches and pools and the oceans. I liked when it landed because it went really fast and I like fast things. When I got off the plane the stewardess walked me off the plane and I didn't see my Grandma. They called her because she wasn't there. Then she came, she was at the right one but they changed gates and she didn't know it. I felt happy and excited when I saw my Grandma.

That was the beginning of my trip, I'll finish telling it another time. :)

1 comments:

Eve said...

Super Cool! I look forward to reading more about your wonderful trip! :D

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates