Saturday, August 7, 2010

Being in Orlando

Davids and my family went to Orlando and rented a house there because we were going to do lots of fun things there.

We went to the Hard Rock Cafe...


and we saw the Blue Man Group...


It was awesome.


We went to the house, went to sleep, and in the morning went swimming in the pool.



One night we had to get lots of sleep because we were going to the Magic Kingdom.


I got to ride rollercoasters and a log ride.


Davids left while we were in Orlando.


I went to the airport with him to say goodbye. When he got on the plane I was sad.

We went to Universal and I got to ride two of the Harry Potter rides. There were lots of lines but when we finally got in the Harry Potter World it was awesome.


I got a Harry Potter broom. The stores were awesome.


Then we came back to my Grandma's and Grandpa's condo. Today I went swimming and to Quaker Steak and Lube restaurant.


It's been a fun summer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates