Sunday, July 4, 2010

Millenium Park

My family went to Millenium Park yesterday and did a lot of fun things.

We listened to a concert. It was cool.


We went in the water and I went under the fountain for a long time.



We ate there.

My mom took a picture of us in front of a reflecting bean. You can also go under it. There was a man who painted the buildings.


There was a family fun place.


We built houses with blocks.


I tried to hula hoop but it was a little tricky.


You should go there too. If you do, have fun!

1 comments:

beBOLDjen said...

Hi Olivia! I really like your blog.

I wnet to Millenium park once. I used to live in Chicago, but when I lived there the park wasn't built. I wish it had been because it's so cool! I liked the gardens and the fountains the best.

Keep blogging!

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates